Working at Blue Water is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in our region at an established digital marketing agency.
We are looking for a client-facing Senior Digital Account Executive to join the team and manage multiple clients concurrently with both confidence and creative judgment.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Assume role of day-to-day Client contact
- Participate in weekly production and resource allocation meetings
- Actively document and update project status, production schedule, deliverables, and deadlines in project management CRM
- Work with Client to prioritize product requirements/backlog items and communicate expectations to development team
- Ability to coordinate projects with cross-departmental teams
- Participation in business development efforts, including proposals and presentations
- Mentor and coach junior level account executives in business and growth opportunities with Clients
- Ability to travel (local) for onsite client meetings and business development presentations
- Create production schedules and assign appropriate development resources based on contract terms
- Manage projects against profit margins and timelines
- Lead solution definition within the business development process - including facilitation of sales meeting, client discovery, solution development, proposal creation, project estimation, and client presentation
Education + Experience
- Demonstrated 3-6 years experience managing the delivery marketing services for web based solutions
- Experience managing a team of technical/creative individuals providing solutions in a professional services or agency environment
- Experience estimating hours necessary to deliver web based solutions based on functional specifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM systems, Gantt schedules, and Jira or related project management platform
- Strong understanding of Agile project management and sprint planning (SCRUM)
- Experience identifying and resolving complex technical and business process issues
- History of leading the solutions portion of the business development process - including facilitation of sales meeting, client discovery, solution development, proposal creation, project estimation, and client presentation
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- PMP and/or CSM certification is desired, but not required
Blue Water is located outside of Washington, D.C. and has offices in New York and San Francisco. Our agency has been in business since 2001 and has been honored with many industry awards such as Webby, W3, Davey, HOW Design, IMA, MDC, and GD USA.
Our culture is fast-paced, casual and fun. We believe in a strong, team-oriented culture and we want to recruit other like-minded digital experts who enjoy the same. We offer health care coverage, dental insurance, 401 (k) options, employee referral program, Flex hours program, lunch & learn sessions, creative casual dress code, recreational game area, and much more.
Interested candidates will email a cover letter and detailed resume with ‘Senior Account Executive’ as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org