Working at Blue Water is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in our region. With an emphasis on interactive and creative engagement, we have continued to better help the companies we serve to make a difference in their communities with an improved digital and interactive experience.
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Technical Project Manager to provide expertise in engineering and building customer enterprise systems that will be used for collecting and processing data.
Role + Responsibilities
- Manage a team that will engineer and build customer enterprise systems for data collection and processing.
- Interface with customers frequently for requirement gathering and feedback collection.
- Lead the team to define system architecture using industry best-practice principles and patterns, perform system design, development, unit testing, and systems integration for new and modified code.
- Participate in code and peer reviews as well as formal walk-throughs.
- Support the development of specifications and technical documentation.
- Evaluate new technologies and provide recommendations.
- Provide recommendations for any changes to customer software architecture and high-level design of customer applications.
Blue Water is looking for candidates who have:
- 12 or more years of IT and business work experience, preferably in a government contracting environment.
- 3 or more years of experience in managing team(s) of software developers.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related disciplines, or equivalent work experience.
- PMP certification highly desirable.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills; also have to be good team player.
- Knowledge of Web, Java EE, and SOA technologies a plus.
U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Blue Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting a diverse and talented work force. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Email us your cover letter and detailed resume with ‘Senior Technical IT Project Manager’ as the subject line to email@example.com