Working at Blue Water is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in our region. With an emphasis on interactive and creative engagement, we have continued to better help the companies we serve make a difference in their communities with an improved digital and interactive experience.
We are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to provide expertise in business process and system analysis, design, and improvement. Helps to define the direction and strategy for engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed. Provide expertise in, but not limited to, System Architecture, Project Management, Business Analysis, Technical Analysis, and Strategic Planning.
Role + Responsibilities
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Provides project management expertise throughout each phase of the project, from planning to closeout.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols, architecture, requirements, and associated design documents by enforcing traceability, updating procedures, analyzing system and program changes.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Blue Water is looking for candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-10 years or more as an individual contributor role as a business analyst or requirements engineer and project management
- PMP certification preferred
- Systems implementation experience required
- Experience working with complex systems through the full development life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience in a fast paced, external facing Customer Support department required
- Experience with functional and/or technical aspects of enterprise software packages and custom development
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships in team environments and with other business organizations
U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Blue Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Email us your cover letter and detailed resume with ‘Technical Project Manager’ as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org