Contract No. N00178-12-D-6798
For the SeaPort-E contract, Blue Water’s SeaPort Enhanced Team provides research and development support, prototyping, acquisition logistics, modeling, test and evaluation trials, and engineering support for the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Strategic Systems Programs, and the US Marine Corps in SeaPort Enhanced Zones One, Two, and Six.
You can find more information on the Blue Water Seaport Enhanced Team may be found here.
- SeaPort Enhanced Task Orders and Task Instructions Awarded to Blue Water
- Blue Water SeaPort Enhanced Team Information
- Blue Water Team Support Service Experience
- The Blue Water Quality Assurance Program
- Blue Water SeaPort Enhanced Team Point of Contact Information
- Submit a Seaport-E Contract Request
Task Orders & Instructions
This page will be used to provide information pertaining to all Task Orders and Instructions awarded to the Blue Water Seaport Enhanced Team under Contract Number N00178-12-D-6798.
|Task Order||Description||Associated Instructions|
The Blue Water Seaport Enhanced Team offers a diverse suite of Information Technology experience to Seaport-E.
Blue Water’s company capabilities cover demonstrated experience in: Enterprise System Engineering, Network Security, Information Assurance, full lifecycle of Web Design, Development, SharePoint Services Delivery and Implementations, Operations and Maintenance, Network and System Administration . For more information on Blue Water, read the brief synopsis below.
Blue Water brings significant experience to the Statement of Work areas of the SeaPort Enhanced contract. A table follows the synopsis section that illustrates our depth and breadth of experience and capabilities.
For the Seaport-e effort, Blue Water brings a team of experts in Management, Operations and Maintenance, Systems Design and Engineering, Information Assurance, Application Development and Support, Quality Assurance, Program, Functional and Administrative Support services.
Founded in 2001, Blue Water is an award winning IT Firm that has helped government agencies, companies, and non-profit organizations make the most out of their Internet presence. Our core competencies include Enterprise System Design and Engineering, Application Development, Network Security, Custom Database Development, Web Design, Web Development, Online Marketing, Security Patching, Modeling and Analysis and Ongoing Software Version Updates.
Blue Water is also a provider of services to U.S. Government Agencies including: Department of Commerce (DOC), Department of State (DOS), Department of the Interior (DOI), Health and Human Services (HHS), Department of Transportation (DOT), General Services Administration (GSA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Commerce (DOC), Department of State (DOS) Department of the Interior (DOI), and the US Courts.
Blue Water (BW) has a wide breadth of technical knowledge that includes Systems Engineering and Design, Application Development, full life Software and Web development and design, Information Assurance, and Information technology support services.
We provide complex Information Technology support to optimize the way projects are designed and managed. Our goal is to make sure that your information systems and networks capitalize on agency architectures and IT standards to promote interoperability with other systems and networks, increasing reliability and cost savings.
Blue Water Competencies:
- Designing, developing, testing, supporting and maintaining secure and accessible web-based solutions such as portals, web applications and e-business solutions supporting Government
- Creating web-based applications that function as front ends to mass storage systems
- Applying new and emerging technologies to establish industry best practices
- Open Source Software Development
- Application Development
- Systems Design and System Engineering
- Assisting the implementation and customization of Web services and other COTS solutions for the internet such as Content Management and electronic data interchange (EC/EDI) technology
- Enterprise Software Implementation
- We have extensive experience with migration of data from multiple disparate systems to a SharePoint CMS environment
- Information Assurance and Security Management, we offer FISMA, FIPS, 4300A compliant solutions to our federal customers
- Our in-house marketing staff has expert insight and knowledge of performance based traffic monitoring software such as Omniture, web Trends, Google Analytics, and Urchin
- Section 508 Web Site access experts
Quality Assurance Program
Blue Water, LLC. (Blue Water) conducts all business under the highest quality standards.
A focus on quality is emphasized at all levels of the organization. The Quality Assurance (QA) Program guides the development of deliverables and the delivery of services to ensure the highest possible first time quality. In the event correction is necessary, the Blue Water QA Program provides for timely resolution and appropriate reviews to minimize repeat occurrences.
The Blue Water QA Program is applied consistently to all task orders beginning with a review of requirements. All Statement of Work (SOW) and Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) items are reviewed and Blue Water requirements are established. These requirements address the delivery of the product or service, the format for documentation, internal and external due dates, and responsible parties.
As delivery of services under the Task Order commence, Blue Water Team Members will seek feedback from the Task Leader, the President, and most importantly, the Customer. A final review of all delivered services and products occurs prior to final delivery to the Customer. This final review will judge the proposed service or product against the expectations set by the Delivery Team.
Points of Contact
For information related to IDIQ contracts, customer satisfaction or becoming a team member, please contact Michael DeSantos at (202) 861-0000 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may use our contact form to send a request.