10 Sites All Online Marketers Should Visit on the Reg’
February 16, 2012 | Team Insights
Add the following websites to your daily reading list and you’ll be one in the know SEO!
- http://adage.com/: Ad Age is a leading global source of news, intelligence and conversation for marketing and media communities.
- http://www.businessweek.com/technology/: Bloomberg Businessweek’s technology page covers the latest technology news about computers, software, consumer electronics, the Internet, and wireless technology and provides product reviews on new tech gadgets.
- http://www.clickz.com/: ClickZ provides expert advice about online marketing, email, brand and interactive marketing, and search engine marketing as well as Internet advertising news, e-commerce market research, Internet statistics and more.
- http://www.dmnews.com/: Direct Marketing News is an industry leader in coverage of direct marketing, reporting on all channels of direct marketing including direct mail, search, email, multi-channel retail, media, list and internet marketing.
- http://www.mashable.com/: Mashable is a Social Media news blog covering the latest social media networks, cutting edge web sites and web technology news via RSS daily.
- http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com: The Bits blog from the New York Times reports on the technology industry, including start-ups, the Internet, enterprise and gadgets.
- https://www.searchenginejournal.com: Search Engine Journal “SEJ” helps companies improve their interactive marketing, and helps marketers to succeed in a challenging career. Launched in 2003, SEJ is unique in its community-based approach to search marketing. Virtually all content comes from the real experts: in-house and independent Internet marketers themselves.
- http://searchengineland.com/: Search Engine Land is a must read hub for news and information about search engine marketing, optimization and how search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft Live.com and Ask.com work for searchers.
- http://www.techcrunch.com: Tech Crunch is a Group-edited blog about technology start-ups, particularly the Web 2.0 sector.
- http://blogs.wsj.com/digits: The Wall Street Journal’s “Digits” blog covers the latest technology news and insights.
Agree with this list? Think we forgot anyone? Let us know!