Working at Blue Water is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in our industry. We execute at the intersection of data, creative, UX, technology, and marketing. The focus on a cross-functional approach to digital solutions forms the foundation of our company ethos. Blue Water’s client list is extremely diverse and represents a unique opportunity to impact businesses, associations, and government agencies in a positive, meaningful way through the implementation of engaging digital experiences.
We are currently looking for a Full LAMP Stack Back-End Developer with Drupal 8 experience. As a Back-end Developer you are responsible for implementing technology solutions that are clearly written, documented, scalable, and error-free. We provide our development team members with the ability to operate on the cutting edge of digital technology and we highly encourage experimentation with new techniques and technology that results in successful client engagements.
Role + Responsibilities
- Development using the Drupal 7 & 8 Content Management System
- Working closely with cross-functional team members including UX, Design, and Front-End Development
- Developing websites and applications that function seamlessly on any screen
- Accepting technical quality assurance for your work
- Creative problem solving skills and a thirst for knowledge
- Playing an active role in ideating and implementing solutions
- Working with Jira, Basecamp and other cloud based collaboration tools
- Familiar with Subversion or Git
Blue Water is looking for candidates who:
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Enjoy having significant responsibility for the technical conception of web projects to achieve exceptional, innovative results
- Possess a thirst for knowledge to learn the latest technologies
- Possess the ability to keep track of own projects, timings and needed resources in all situations
- Possess the ability to flourish in a hands-on culture and know when your team needs support
- The ability to excel in a flexible environment that may involve remote collaboration and tight timelines
- Have good English language skills
U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
This is a 1099 contract position with the opportunity to convert to W-2. Blue Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Email us your cover letter and detailed resume with ‘Back End Developer’ as the subject line to email@example.com