Working at Blue Water is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in our region. With an emphasis on interactive and creative engagement, we have continued to better help the companies we serve make a difference in their communities with an improved digital and interactive experience.
We are currently looking for a Front End Engineer with Drupal experience. As a Front-end Developer you are responsible for breathing life into our designs. Create state-of-the-art website and web application templates for our clients. Sit on the cutting edge of your field and be unafraid to push forward with new techniques and new technology.
Role + Responsibilities
- Creative problem solving skills and a thirst for knowledge
- Enjoy interesting challenges and solving problems
- Possess a thirst for knowledge to learn the latest technologies
- Experience with mobile development and responsive design
- Basic PHP knowledge is an advantage
- Familiar with Subversion or Git
- Strong team player and willingness to work closely with the agencies’ organizational and design team
- Good English language skills
Blue Water is looking for candidates who:
- Enjoy having significant responsibility for the technical conception of web projects to achieve exceptional, innovative results
- Will accept technical quality assurance for each project
- Possess the ability to keep track of own projects, timings and needed resources in all situations
- Will ensure a perfect project workflow and work as a part of team
- Possess the ability to flourish in a hands-on culture and know when your team needs support
U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Blue Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting a diverse and talented work force. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V