Working at Blue Water is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in our region. With an emphasis on interactive and creative engagement, we have continued to better help the companies we serve make a difference in their communities with an improved digital and interactive experience.
We are looking for a Marketing Director to support our agency with a large number of creative and administrative projects simultaneously and constructively to foster the professional excellence of our agency.
Role + Responsibilities
- Maintains an overview of information developed by specialists and experts
- Prepares proposals to clients and prospects for marketing projects
- Maintain satisfactory relationships and activities amongst clients and account services team
- Provides marketing consulting services to account management groups and suggests areas for marketing investigation
- Carries out specific marketing projects for Clients
- Ensures income and growth goals are met for Clients and internally as set by CEO
- Oversees and ensures departmental budgets are met
- Reviews and critiques work prepared by group members
- Ensures agency positioning is competitive fulfilled by brand marketing, media, research, and sales promotion
- Handle and present pitches and
- Assumes role of day-to-day Client contact to better develop strong
- Motivate professional excellence and mentorship amongst junior staff
Education + Experience
- Minimum 10 years of balanced experience in marketing related positions in brand management, marketing, sales, account management, or a combination of the listed disciplines. Half of this experience should be with an advertising agency.
- Master’s Degree desired
- Prior experience working with federal government contracts and in tech is preferred.
- Excellent and effective communication, presentation, and writing skills.
Blue Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting a diverse and talented work force. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V