Working at Blue Water is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in our region. With an emphasis on interactive and creative engagement, we have continued to better help the companies we serve to make a difference in their communities with an improved digital and interactive experience.
We are looking for experienced .NET Engineers (DC, VA, MD, CO) with experience to support our agency and manage multiple clients concurrently with both confidence and creative judgment.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Development with Visual Studio using C# in an MVC and Webform environment.
- Design, create, and implement database systems based on the given requirements.
- Working closely with cross-functional team members including UX, Design, and Front-End Development.
- Developing websites and applications that function seamlessly on any screen while also understanding and interpreting requirements from legacy systems.
- Accepting technical quality assurance for your work.
- A desire to have significant responsibility for the technical conception of web projects and custom applications to achieve exceptional, innovative results.
- A thirst for knowledge to learn the latest technologies.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Playing an active role in producing and implementing solutions.
- Willingness to offer and help create Blue Water best practices and procedures and follow those policies and procedures.
Blue Water is looking for candidates with:
- Strong knowledge of .NET application development and OOP principles.
- Strong foundation in C# in a Webform and MVC development environment.
- Strong skills with database development such as SQL Server.
- Java development experience using Spring Boot is preferred.
- Experience implementing and supporting custom API integrations using REST and SOAP.
- Experience using Jira, Slack, and other cloud-based collaboration tools.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server or equivalent repository systems.
- The ability to keep track of own projects, timings and needed resources in all situations.
- The ability to flourish in a hands-on culture and know when your team needs support.
- The ability to excel in a flexible environment that may involve remote collaboration and tight timelines.
- Good English language skills.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a public trust government clearance is required for this position.
Blue Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V