Working at Blue Water is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in our industry. We execute at the intersection of data, creative, UX, technology and marketing. The focus on a cross functional approach to digital solutions forms the foundation of our company ethos. Blue Water’s client list is extremely diverse and represents a unique opportunity to impact businesses, associations and government agencies in a positive, meaningful way through the implementation of engaging digital experiences.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with data-driven testing experience. We are looking for someone who can integrate with multiple agile teams to ensure that we deliver quality software products to our clients through a mix a manual and automated testing as appropriate. This role needs to be comfortable to interact with our clients and have a natural curiosity and desire to understand what makes each client unique.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Ability to manually test websites using Data-driven Testing and exploratory testing techniques.
- Experience with accessibility, security, performance and automated testing.
- Strong understanding of all web browsers and different mobile device market share, versions and functionality.
- Create test plans, requirements, scenarios and test data for use during testing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a love for technical challenges, and a willingness to learn.
- Develop and evolve QA best practices and procedures.
- Gather requirements.
- Report and document technical issues.
- Execute test scripts and reviewing results.
- Review and analyzing application specifications.
- Ability to excel in a flexible environment that may involve remote.
Blue Water is looking for candidates with:
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Tester or in a related field.
- Excellent verbal and professional writing skills.
- A familiarity with agile methodologies, ideally Scrum. We’re a team-oriented and collaborative environment that practices exploratory and session-based testing.
- Experience using a cloud-based collaboration tools.
- Knowledgeable with test automation methodology.
- Experience using web based and mobile testing frameworks (ex: Katalon Studio or Selenium WebDriver) is a plus.
- Experience using project tracking software considered a strong asset (ex: JIRA) is a plus.
- Experience using version control systems (ex: Git, Bitbucket, SourceTree) is a plus.
Blue Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
About Blue Water: Blue Water, a full-service agency that delivers exceptional online and offline experiences, was founded on the belief that successful digital outcomes are driven by the convergence of Data, Technology, Creative, and Marketing. Supporting a range of clients within the private and public sector, we create outcomes that matter by designing solutions that align the organizational goals and capabilities of our clients with the actual needs of their users.