Working at Blue Water is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in our industry. We execute at the intersection of data, creative, UX, technology, and marketing. The focus on a cross-functional approach to digital solutions forms the foundation of our company ethos. Blue Water’s client list is extremely diverse and represents a unique opportunity to impact businesses, associations and government agencies in a positive, meaningful way through the implementation of engaging digital experiences.
We are currently looking for an Experience Lead who is innovative, a decisive product owner, a helpful mentor, a team player, and a skilled client partner all rolled into one. Our Experience Leads push the work through strong collaboration and challenge the team to think beyond the expected. This is a hands-on role: Experience Leads create designs, personas, sitemaps, and whatever is needed to communicate the team's thinking.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications.
- Desire to produce the best digital designs in the industry hands-down.
- Full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to business problems.
- Successful track record in creating great products alongside interdisciplinary teams, with proven skills in mentoring, presenting, client partnership and visual communication.
- The curiosity of a scientist and the passion of an artist, and the ability to inspire passion, dedication, and killer work from others.
- Risk-taking in design and pushing past the obvious.
Blue Water is looking for candidates who:
- Experience managing digital projects. Traditional marketing project experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of interaction design experience.
- A strong digital portfolio.
- Demonstrated understanding of agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma, or other tools for generating wireframes and specifications.
- Advanced prototyping skills with Proto.io, Framer, or Axure.
- Agile scrum master certification a plus.
Blue Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
About Blue Water: Blue Water, a full-service agency that delivers exceptional online and offline experiences, was founded on the belief that successful digital outcomes are driven by the convergence of Data, Technology, Creative, and Marketing. Supporting a range of clients within the private and public sector, we create outcomes that matter by designing solutions that align the organizational goals and capabilities of our clients with the actual needs of their users.